Happy New Year
It's been 5 days of 2022. It honestly does not feel any different as you grow older because you basically go back to work the following week which is the new year. I have removed all previous posts and looked back at my past years' posts and wondered why I take so long to achieve certain things in life. However, it truly is at each person's pace.
For example, I finally removed my braces in 2021 (will post an update soon!) and saved A LOT only to spend it for this one day - wedding. In 2021, I've seen a lot of people get married, get a house, get kids, graduate and so much more and there is so much I want to achieve as well but 2021 was about self healing and self loving.
Just to account for myself, even though I didn't manage to travel out of the country for the past 2 years, it has been an eye-opening year. I care about the food I eat or calories or carbs, I care about walking and trying to hit 10k steps daily, I care about exercising and feeling the cramps the next day. I care about reaching work early or on time and leaving early and on time as well because you are always going to be replaceable at work. I care about not getting too worked up or overthink about anything that my brains hurt after I had a bad migraine. I care about my mental health more. I care about makes my words matter - speaking when necessary only. I am grateful I have yet to drop out from continuing my degree lmao.
2022 will be a whole new year as me and Yat takes a huge step into adult life and I am truly excited but more nervous. I cannot wait to see what is coming, to achieve greater things, to grow in my own space and to find comfort in the solace just us two.
So, my resolutions for the new year will be to be consistent in everything I do, for my health and my spirituality. I hope to finish my car license that is longggg overdue, to continue at least a semester of my degree and complete 5 modules, to continue losing weight and be consistent in eating healthy and exercising.
We will catch up again at the end of the year to see how this goes.
Comments